Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Soul of Doriftoooo




So, I love cars. I love racing. I love cars racing. 

Also, I love drifting. Although highly unpractical, I still find that it's still a very technical and sometimes elegant form of motor sport. Therefore I love it. 

I share a passion with anyone who claims to have motor oil running in their veins, and with a heart made out of an iron block. However at this stage in the Tao of Motorsports I see that a car is no longer a car, and a race is no longer a race. Of course in time a car will soon become a car, and a race will some become but just a race. 

Until then, this is my nirvana. 

1 comment:

Chicago Ghost said...

That was a excellent video, one of the better put together drift videos i've seen with S13's and MR2's. Keep up the Visuals.